Pierceton can be summed up with just three words: antiques, antiques, antiques!
The Antique Town, Pierceton is a small town not to be missed. Located just eight miles east of Warsaw, Pierceton is an emerging community with many charming shops and a growing industry.
The antiques and collectibles shops, along with a growing art community, will keep any antique or art lover busy for hours. This quaint town has been a haven for antique enthusiasts for over 65 years, attracting visitors from all over the country. Several other specialty shops are located in town, including art galleries and a creator of 18th and 19th century history reproduction pieces. Pierceton is also home to Paragon Medical, a supplier to the orthopedic industry.
Not To Be Missed in Pierceton
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at The Old Train Depot, a renovated train station built in 1867.
- Whether you are an RV enthusiast, enjoy the comfort of a cabin, or prefer tent camping, your family can enjoy first-rate accommodations, amenities and activities at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park.
- Attend the Heirloom Tomato Festival each fall and learn about the legacy of Heirloom Tomatoes.
- Stop at Stephan Baby where you can discover how the "Boo Bunny" was created while you browse this locally owned shop specializing in baby items.
- You are sure to find that special antique, work of art, and some great locally ground coffee when you undertake a treasure hunt at these antique and art studios lining SR 13 in downtown Pierceton...
A Slice of Hevin
Blue Pearl Fine Estate Jewelry & Antiques
Fern Gully Antiques
My Red Moon Curiosities & Collectables
Roberta's Daughter Antique
Rustic Haven Primitives
Village Antique Gallerie