Pierceton can be summed up with just three words: antiques, antiques, antiques!
The Antique Town, Pierceton is a small town not to be missed. Located just eight miles east of Warsaw, Pierceton is an emerging community with many charming shops and a growing industry.
The antiques and collectibles shops, along with a growing art community, will keep any antique or art lover busy for hours. This quaint town has been a haven for antique enthusiasts for over 65 years, attracting visitors from all over the country. Several other specialty shops are located in town, including art galleries and a creator of 18th and 19th century history reproduction pieces. Pierceton is also home to Paragon Medical, a supplier to the orthopedic industry.
Not To Be Missed in Pierceton
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at The Old Train Depot, a renovated train station built in 1867.
- Whether you are an RV enthusiast, enjoy the comfort of a cabin, or prefer tent camping, your family can enjoy first-rate accommodations, amenities and activities at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park.
- Attend the Heirloom Tomato Festival each fall and learn about the legacy of Heirloom Tomatoes.
- Stop at Stephan Baby where you can discover how the "Boo Bunny" was created while you browse this locally owned shop specializing in baby items.
- Undertake a treasure hunt at the antique and art studios lining SR 13 in downtown Pierceton. You are sure to find that special antique, work of art, and some great locally ground coffee.
Blue Pearl Fine Estate Jewelry & Antiques
Fern Gully Antiques
My Red Moon Curiosities & Collectables
Village Antique Gallerie